A Child's Thanksgiving


A CHILD'S THANKSGIVING
 

Any number children can be used in this program.  Each section is marked with Child One, Two, Three, or Four simply as a means of identifying different voices.

Child One:                           It’s Thanksgiving.
Child Two:                           I’m thankful for a piece of pumpkin pie.
Child Three:                        I’m thankful for a piece of turkey and dressing.
Child Four:                          I’m just thankful for a peace.
One, Two and Three:          A piece of what?
Child Four:                          A peace like a river.

SING:    “I’ve Got Peace Like a River”

Child One:                           Sing unto the Lord
Child Two:                           With Thanksgiving
Child Three:                        Sing praise
Child Four:                          Unto our God                    (Psalm 147:7)

SING:    “I’ve Got a River of Life”

Child One:                           My grandma loves me this much (holding hands apart).
Child Two:                           My grandma loves me to the moon and back.
Child Three:                        God loves us to infinity and beyond.

SING:    “Wide, Wide as the Ocean”

Child One:                           96, 97, 98, 99, 100
Child Two:                           What are you doing (name)?
Child One:                           I’m counting my blessings.

SING:    “Count Your Blessings”

Child One:                           I love pink.
Child Two:                           I love pepperoni pizza.
Child Three:                        I love video games.
Child Four:                          That’s great, but most of all I love Jesus.

SING:    “O, How I Love Jesus”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANKSGIVING QUIZ ANSWERS 2023

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS QUIZ ANSWERS 2023

CREATIVE FAMILY GROWTH