CREATIVE HUMOR

 

During the week I was prepping for a colonoscopy, my youngest son decided to encourage me by posting an alternative definition on our refrigerator.

Colonnade -- the worst sport drink.

This was not the first alternative definition he had contributed to our mornings in front of the fridge. Here are some of the other offerings we have witnessed.

Deranged – a cowboy in retirement.

Pirate – ranking filled pastries.

Vigilant – a relative who likes to burn candles.

Convent – angry lawyer.

Napoli – pasta with sleeping pills.

Cowboy – wild west centaur.

Sublime – almost as good as a lime.

Disney – not dat knee.

Now it is your turn. Send me your own original alternative definitions and sometime in the future I will do a follow-up blog sharing your creative humor with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANKSGIVING QUIZ ANSWERS 2023

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS QUIZ ANSWERS 2023

CREATIVE FAMILY GROWTH