CREATIVE TREASURE

 The sun shines in magnificent splendor across the face of the entire globe. Yet I sit in a cave of awful darkness. Only one pinprick of a crack in the roof of the cave permits even a minuscule beam of light to enter my dwelling. Such a scene describes the extent to which I credit myself with a grasp of knowledge of an infinite God. All I know of Him exists in a single shimmer when compared to the extent of the fullness of His radiant transcendence.


And yet, how I treasure that beam of light.

I am thankful that God has revealed Himself in the Word of God and in the Person of Jesus Christ. His attributes and actions flood the pages of the Bible. While I have studied His revelation to us for years, I see what I know of Him as nothing more than a microscopic view of His totality.


And yet, how I treasure that view.

I have explored what I know of God in one part of my Dare to Walk on Water series. The book is called “Dare to Walk on Water: Treasuring God.” It has been used in a  number of group Bible studies and also by many individuals who, like me, desire to increase in not just their knowledge, but their treasuring of God. The book includes 52 dares which urge the Bible student to put into action the truths God has revealed about Himself.

DARE TO WALK ON WATER: TREASURING GOD can be purchased online in paperback at Amazon. com. Or you can order it from the Bible Story Family, PO Box 28342, Minneapolis, MN 55428 for $12.99 and I will pay the postage. The book is also available as a Ebook on Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANKSGIVING QUIZ ANSWERS 2023

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS QUIZ ANSWERS 2023

CREATIVE FAMILY GROWTH